blah blah blog

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Making progress

Aha! With help from Chrisite B's blog I was able to paste my Avatar picture exactly where I wanted it. I was concerned at first because it took about 45 minutes for it to show up on my blog. When I previewed it everything looked good but even after republishing, signing out and back in it wasn't posted. I had the same problem when adding my third link. Maybe it makes a difference when making changes on the weekend with heavier traffic? Thank you, Questing Librarian for your informative blog!

2 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Marlo
One thing I noticed is that I had to be sure to save my Avatar on Yahoo Avatars before I exported it. Then I copied and pasted the code and put it in the template code where I wanted it. It took me a acouple of tries too before it worked. Saving the avatar and republishing the blog seem to be key to getting it to work.

 
At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad it worked. Yay for Avatars ;)
Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home