blah blah blog

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Flickr continued -

Since Yahoo doesn't appear to recognize that we are not all 20 somethings in mini skirts I wanted to modify my Avatar badge. After giving it some thought I downloaded my full size avatar into Picasa and cropped it to the close up view I wanted. I then uploaded the new picture into my Flickr account & pasted it into my blog template. This last part is never easy for me. It is definitely a process of trial and error to figure out which section of language to replace with the new code. I was amazed that it only took two tries to place my badge where I wanted it but then I became over confident and decided to change the border color of my badge. It took four or five tries to put it back afterwards! I will say that I'm not so phobic about making changes now that I've experimented some with the template.

1 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Blogger HeleneB said...

Neat! like the avatar. I still need to do one of these. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home