blah blah blog

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

RSS Feeds

OK. I set up my account with bloglines.com http://www.bloglines.com/public/marlobro
and created ONE MORE username & password. I hate to admit that it's almost too much for me. Yahoo, Blogger, Flickr, Bloglines, Bell South, Duke Power, the bank, eBay, Paypal. . . not to mention the "I am I said a fan of Neil Diamond" message board! So now I have a little black book with all those important names & passwords and I am sleeping a little better at night.

I'm still learning my way around the bloglines site and have a few feeds on my list. Most of those I don't really need since I can book mark those places in "my favorites" with my Earthlink total access at home. I would like to keep up with a few blogs I've come across so I think I might try using Bloglines for that. I can see the advantage to using this service. It would be a great time saver. So I will continue to explore this idea.

2 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Librarydude said...

Okay, so I finally figured out who you are Marlo! You look like you are doing great with your blog. I can't believe you've already done your RSS Feed assignment! Keep it up lady!

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger HeleneB said...

The password thing can be a trick. I try and reuse the same one as often as I can. That way it makes it easier with all this web 2.0 play. Congrats on Bloglines. This one is perhaps the hardest to grasp.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home